Various techniques that can be employed to bring about effective joint pain healing. Due to fast, hectic, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle, many people all over the world face the common problem of joint pain. The conditions that cause pain in the joints are arthritis, joint injury, tendinitis, strain and bursitis.
A joint is a where two bones congregate. The human body has total 230 joints and 100 kinds of joints which are classified based on the quantity of movements they support. Few joints are moveable while others are immobile.
With arthritis, the inflammation or the irritation does not go away easily; it continuously damages the muscle tissues and causes more pain Schmerzmittel bei Gelenkschmerzen. This results in altering the tissues of the joints as well as the structures of the bones, ultimately causing more agony and restriction in motion. Therefore, it becomes necessary to treat the problem quickly before it becomes severe.
Few effectual methods joint pain healing are –
1) Keep the joints warm – it is a simple, natural remedy. If the blood is warm, it enhances free flow of blood in the affected area and helps in mending the damaged tissues. It also provides instant relief from pain. A warm water bath along with magnesium based supplements can aid to keep the joints warm.
2) Acupressure eases arthritic pain in various manners. It helps boost the energy level. This energy relieves the soreness and helps heal the joints. It also releases the pressure and stress. Acupressure also helps to discharge a neuro-chemical known as endorphins. These are substances that provide relief in pain.
3) Medication – there are several medicines and pills available that can assist in minimizing the pain caused due to joint pain. You need to talk with your doctor to determine which medications are the best for you.
4) Healthy muscles – muscles that are healthy shield the joints and cause less pain. To gain healthy muscles one needs to exercise regularly and consume a balanced diet.
5) Hydration – water is essential for efficient functioning of the joints. Intake of 10-12 glasses of water can help in soothing the pain as it removes toxins from the body and invigorates the cells. Beverages like tea, coffee, carbonated drinks and alcohol have a diuretic effect, causing the body to lose water.
6) Enhance oxygen level – by increase the oxygen level in the body assists in proper functioning of the muscle tissues. Aerobics can prove to be valuable in enhancing the oxygen content in the body.
7) Avoid smoking – smoking makes the pain chronic. It also ruins sleep, dehydrates the body, decreases oxygen level and drains the adrenal health. So, one should stay away from smoking to obtain liberation from joint pain.
8) Vitamins and Minerals – vitamins, nutrients and minerals are vital for the body and helps in repairing muscle tissues which ultimately provides relief from pain. Vitamins B-complex, vitamin C and calcium help in balancing the nervous system and reduces pain.
However, for severe joint pains, arthritis, spondilytis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis where the cartilages between the bones that form a joint gets severely damaged, a joint replacement surgery is performed. The severity is determined by the medical professionals who recommend the replacement surgery.
There are few effective home based remedies for joint pain healing-
a) Warm water bath followed by massage with mixture of eucalyptus oil, menthol and camphor is a good remedy for joint pain healing.
b) Half spoon turmeric powder in lukewarm water twice a day relieves arthritis and is excellent for joint pain.
c) Carrot juice is extremely beneficial as it strengthens ligaments.
d) One spoon of honey and apple cider vinegar provides fast relief.
e) Hot and cold compress if provided alternately proves to be a great remedy.